The church should be a refuge, a refreshing place of encouragement
and teaching. It should be relevant to society while maintaining the
integrity of God's Word. We want to be a help in seeing each individual fulfill their God given destiny.
Developing followers of Jesus who love the Lord, love people, and take the Gospel to the World.
There are Four core beliefs that are considered the major tenets of our church. They are:
- All scripture is inspired, authoritative, and infallible (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Salvation Through Jesus Christ (John 3:3, 16, 17; Romans 10:13; Ephesians 2:8, 9).
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8; 2:4; 17, 18, 38, 39).
- Divine Healing for the Sick (Isa.53:4-5; 1 Peter 2:24; James 5:14-16).
- The Rapture and Second Coming of Christ (1 Thessalonians 4:14-16; 1 Corinthians 15:51, 52).
For a complete list of our 16 Fundamental Truths, click here.